Check Here for Latest COVID-19 Related Tax Updates

phone: 978.774.3000    fax: 978.774.8170    185 Centre St., Danvers, MA 01923

Easy Ways to get Your Prior Year Tax Return

If you have misplaced your prior year tax return there is no reason to worry, there are a couple simple ways you can get the transcript of your tax return from the IRS:

• Order it online:
• Order it by phone: 800-908-9946
• Order it by mail: Complete Form 4506-T:

If you need an actual copy of your return you need to complete and mail Form 4506, the fee is $50 for the copy:

Please consult your tax advisor on all the above information.

Leave a Reply