Check Here for Latest COVID-19 Related Tax Updates

phone: 978.774.3000    fax: 978.774.8170    185 Centre St., Danvers, MA 01923

Posts Tagged ‘Prior Tax Returns’

How to Get a Copy of Your Tax Return

Monday, July 15th, 2013

Many taxpayers have been in the situation where they need a copy of their prior year’s returns and can’t seem to locate it in their records. The great news is that there is an easy solution for this problem. You can fill out Form 4506, Request for Copy of Tax Return, to get a copy of the return you need. This form can be found on

You can also obtain a transcript of your tax return online. Just go to IRS. gov, click on “Order a Return or Account Transcript” and follow the steps. The transcript will normally be mailed to you in 5 to 10 calendar days.

Please consult your tax advisor on all of the above information and “Like” us on Facebook for your chance to win gift certificates to great local restaurants,