Check Here for Latest COVID-19 Related Tax Updates

phone: 978.774.3000    fax: 978.774.8170    185 Centre St., Danvers, MA 01923

Due Dates of 2017 Tax Returns Going on Extension

One thing may lead to another and you may not be able to file your tax return on time. The good news is that returns can go on extension. Below is an outline of the key due dates if you extend any of your returns:
Form Extended Due Dates

Extended Partnerships – Form 1065 September 17th, 2018
Extended S Corporations – Form 1120S September 17th, 2018
Extended Trusts & Estates – Form 1041 October 1st, 2018
Extended Individuals – Form 1040 October 15th, 2018
Extended C Corporations – Form 1120 October 15th, 2018
Extended Tax Exempt Org – Form 990 Series November 15th, 2018
Extended Employee Benefit Plan – Form 5500 Series November 15th 2018

Please keep in mind the above dates are for returns with the calendar year of 2017. Please consult your tax advisor on all the above issues.

Leave a Reply