Check Here for Latest COVID-19 Related Tax Updates

phone: 978.774.3000    fax: 978.774.8170    185 Centre St., Danvers, MA 01923

Due Dates for Tax Returns with Fiscal Year Ends

• S Corporations (Form 1120S) & Partnerships (Form 1065) – These returns are due the 15th day of the third month after the end of their tax year.

• C Corporations (1120) – These returns will be due the 15th date of the fourth month after the end of the tax year.

• Employee Benefit Plan (Form 5500 Series) – these returns are due the last day of the seventh month after the plan year ends.

Please consult your tax advisor on all the above information.

Leave a Reply